Are you looking for basics of Vaastu? It is general questions but have significant importance. This is not just a question but it is also part of our life. If you are going to plan a new home. If all things are ready and you are looking for Vaastu Advise, just keep in mind the things I am explaining here.
According to Indian Vaastu Principals, Fire, Water, Air, Earth & light. All these elements should be balanced in your house, factory or office. If you feel something is unbalanced there is vastu remedies, which can help you over there.
In my whole career I visited more than 400 houses and I have found 90% people does the same mistake. They stop good air which gives you peace, they stop sun light and many of them use modern & fancy lights.You can also check your Vaastu yourself if you have Compass or if you have knowledge of where is East, West, North, South etc. The Basic Vaastu Principals are being given below. If you consider these points you can make your dream home fruitful for your family.
- Try to have services of expert Vastu advisor.
- A good time is a must to start. This is called Muhurata in Indian Astrology.
- Your Kitchen is most important. Sometimes it can be critical if placed wrong. The best position of Kitchen is South East. The 2nd good position is South and East is also ok.
- For your good fortune Your floor is always responsible. Have a glass of water. Drop it on floor & let it flow. You have to see where it is going. In which direction water is going. If it is going to South, South East, West and South west, your money will go in the wrong areas. You will not be able to utilize your money for good purpose.
- Your main door position is extremely important. If it is south face, your enemies will be strong, the health problems will happen in your family. You cannot sleep well. The major problems will affect the family.
- Septic Tank is other important part of Vaastu. If it is in wrong direction, the major diseases affects the family members. If it is in your house you cannot get rid of it. The best direction for Septic Tank, Underground Water Tank is North, North East and East. South is worst direction for this.
There is many more things which you can understand & do in your way. Subscribe us & you will learn more about Vastu Shastra.